How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop?

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Let's give this a try then, shall we?

So blogging is my sisters newest obsession (thus, the title of the blog) and I'm not exactly sure why. I personally have one other blog that I had to create for an English project last year and I don't even think that turned out well.
I'm not really the blogging type and considering I probably won't have any followers, I REALLY don't see the point. But being the open minded person that I am, I decided to try it out.


So a little about me, I'm about to go into my senior year of high school. I'm the second oldest of five kids (yeah, yikes I know) My older sister inspired me to write this blog, so IF anybody follows me, than follow her too! 
unsettled-thiughts.blogspot.com


I LOVE music and I'm basically a big music nerd, including musicals, singing and playing. I tend to get along with most people, but have a different sense of humor than most (nothing weird though)
There's more to come so keep reading!!!! :)
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment