How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie pop?

Friday, July 8, 2011

what I think about at night

Well now I kind of see the point of this whole blogging thing. There is so many random things that pop into my head throughout the day that I either never acknowledge or revisit.
Today for example while moving some equipment with my Dad and brother, we started talking about Star Wars. Now, I've never seen any of the movies, but all we really were talking about was the idea of prequels. The idea of a prequel in and of itself is ridiculous. Here's one example:
"yeah so I walked into Forever 21 and there he was, I didn't understand why he would be there but he walked straight up to me and apologized for hitting me"
and then 5 minutes later:
"So I was walking with my dad at the mall, he didn't want to go because he hates girly stores.he said he was heading over to the sports equipment store and then he saw a bee. It landed on my and I'm allergic, so he swatted it away but accidentally hit me when he tried to get it to fly away. In fear, I ran to the nearest store so I could be inside."
might as well get the whole story in from the beginning. I understand to some the movie is a classic, but you have to see where I'm coming from.
Just a piece of my mind :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment